Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas is almost here!

Well, the tree's up, the presents are appearing under the tree, and my Humans have been busy wrapping presents for the past few days. Yep, Christmas is coming!

I didn't have anything to leave under the tree, so I did the next best thing and left a Golden Offering.

Anyway, for Momma's Christmas gift this year, Pops did something different and donated some money to the SPCA instead. He said that Momma would much rather have the money spent on looking after some dogs without forever homes, rather than getting something for herself.

So I decided to do something similar too. My Humans and I went through all of my old toys and towels, and decided to donate them all to dogs without forever homes. It's the first time I'm giving away something other than Golden Offerings and Poop Nuggets, so it feels quite different for me. I like the feeling though. I didn't like it at first, because I wanted to play with all my old toys again (even though I haven't touched them for a long time), but now I feel good about being so generous.


We are also trying to find forever homes for the kittens that live in our garden. Pops is going to try to take nicer photos of them today.

Happy holidays, doggy pals!

2 comments:

  1. purrty soon...Sandy Paws is coming
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, Sonic! That is the true spirit of Christmas!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory